In the node detail page
Vatana Bateta No Rotlo
- Duration: 20 minutes
- Serves: 4 to 6 people
Spice Level: Medium
Who is ready to get some super delicious breakfast? Vatana bateta no rotlo is a quick and healthy breakfast recipe prepared with potatoes and matar.
- Green peas (matar), coarsely crushed (1 cup)
- Potatoes (aloo), peeled and mashed (1 cup )
- Rice flour (chawal ka atta) (1 tbsp )
- Ginger-green chilli (adrak-hari mirch) paste (2 tbsp)
- Lemon (nimbu) juice (1 tbsp)
- Sugar (1/2 tsp)
- Salt (To taste)
- In a deep bowl, add all ingredients. Mix well till it becomes smooth.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions.
- Now, grease an iron griddle or a non-stick tava and heat it.
- Place one portion of the mixture on the tava and pat it with the help of your fingers to make pancake-like thick circle.
- Cook until both sides are golden brown in colour.
- Serve hot with pickle.
Maintained by: @The Digital Street