In the node detail page
- Duration: 15 minutes
- Serves: 2 to 4 people
Spice Level: Medium
When it comes to snack-time favourites, Masala Peanuts pretty much tops the list, especially with the kids. This fuss-free dish is not only easy to prepare but also a nutritious one. Peanuts are a good source of protein, minerals, antioxidants and vitamins, making this dish a delicious yet healthy choice.
- Roasted peanuts (mungphali) (1 cup)
- Coriander leaves (hara dhania), chopped (1 tbsp)
- Green chillies, finely chopped (1)
- Label (For seasoning)
- Oil (1 tsp)
- MTR Haldi/Turmeric Powder (½ tsp)
- MTR Lal Mirch/Red Chilli Powder (1 tsp)
- MTR Garam Masala (1 tsp)
- Cumin-Coriander Powder (jeera and dhania) (1 tsp)
- Sugar (powder) (1 tsp)
- Lemon juice (1 tsp)
- Salt (to taste )
- In a pan, heat some oil on a low flame. Add peanuts and toss or stir them quickly so that they don’t burn.
- Add MTR Haldi/Turmeric Powder, MTR Lal Mirch/Red Chilli Powder, salt and cumin-coriander powder. Give this mix a good stir while adding the sugar and lemon juice to it.
- Sprinkle some MTR Garam Masala or chat masala.
- Serve as chaat or a fasting snack.
What are you craving for?
Maintained by: @The Digital Street