In the node detail page
- Duration: 20 minutes
- Serves: 4-5 people
Roast the flour on low heat for that authentic earthy smell and crunchiness.
- 1525 views
Did you know Gujarat’s winter special dessert, Kuler Laddoo is made out of bajra as it keeps our body warm? This nourishing dessert also known as bajra loat na laadva is offered as prasad during Naagpanchami and Shitala Satam
- Pearl millet flour (bajra aata) (2 cups)
- Clarified butter (pure ghee) (2–3 tbsp)
- Jaggery (gud) powder (3 tbsp)
- Cardamom (elaichi) powder ( 1/2 tsp)
- Dry fruits ( of choice)
- Add ghee to a kadhai and sauté flour in it. Roast until the aata is aromatic and slightly pinkish in colour.
- Add dry fruits of your choice to this, walnuts will blend in very well.
- Now add in cardamom and jaggery powder. Mix well.
- Take it off the heat, apply ghee to your hand and mix it thoroughly.
- Roll the ladoo between your palms.
- The delicious kuler ladoo is now ready to be gobbled down.