In the node detail page
- Duration: 10 minutes
- Serves: 2 to 4 people
Spice Level: Medium
- 1759 views
Komal is a summer drink that is known to be a body cooler dipped in spices. The delicate mix of spices and coconut milk give it a unique flavour.
- Yoghurt (dahi), whisked (1 cup)
- Coconut milk (1 cup)
- Chopped coriander (hara dhania) (1 tbsp)
- Green chilli, slit (2 )
- Sugar (1 tsp)
- Oil (1 tbsp)
- Cumin seeds (jeera) (1 tsp )
- Asafoetida (hing) (a pinch)
- Curry leaves (kadipatta) (2)
- Salt (to taste)
- In a bowl, add dahi, coconut milk, hara dhania, green chillies, and sugar. Add a cup of water into it and mix it well till the sugar dissolves.
- Add salt, mix well and keep aside.
- Now, heat oil in a pan. Add jeera, hing, and kadipatta. As soon as the seeds crackle, pour the tempering into the drink.
- Serve immediately.
Maintained by: @The Digital Street