In the node detail page
- Duration: 25 minutes
- Serves: 2-3 people
Use freshly ground roasted cumin powder in the lassi for the subtle aroma and an authentic earthy taste.
- 750 views
Perfect for the summer season, Kashmiri lassi made from homemade yogurt helps tone down the heat of spices. After a heavy Kashmiri meal, a glass of this subtle flavoured buttermilk is good for digestion as well.
- Yogurt (dahi) (1 cup)
- Water (1/2 cup)
- Mint leaves (pudina) (1 tbsp)
- Salt (to taste)
- MTR Jeera/Cumin Powder (1 tsp)
- Whisk yogurt until smooth.
- Add water and the rest of the ingredients to it. Blend all together.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning accordingly.
- Serve the luscious Kashmir lassi chilled or immediately at room temperature.