In the node detail page
- Duration: 10 minutes
- Serves: 2–4 people
- 1299 views
Cabbage kachumber is a refreshing accompaniment of shredded cabbage tempered like a traditional kachumber and spiced up with lemon juice. This quick side dish can complement any spicy rice and gravy varieties.
- Cabbage (patta gobi), shredded (2 cup)
- Mustard seeds (sarson) (1 tsp)
- Asafoetida (hing) (pinch)
- Oil (1 tsp)
- Curry leaves (kadi patta) (10 leaves)
- Green chillies, slit (3–4)
- Salt to taste (1 tsp)
- Sugar (1 tsp)
- Lemon juice (1/2 tsp)
- Heat oil in a broad non-stick pan and add sarson.
- When it crackles, add hing, kadi patta and green chillies and sauté for less than a minute.
- Add cabbage and salt, mix well and cook on medium flame for 2 minutes, stirring in between.
- Add MTR Dhania Coriander Powder, sugar and lemon juice, mix well and cook on medium flame for a minute. Stir occasionally.
- Serve hot.
Maintained by: @The Digital Street