In the node detail page
- Duration: 5 minutes
- Serves: 2–4 people
Use fresh and plump chillies for best results. If you want smaller pieces, instead of slitting, you can cut the mirch into roundels.
- 1933 views
The spicy and yummy Gujarati stuffed green chilli recipe is also very popular as a travelling food.
- Bhavnagari chillies, slit vertically (1 cup)
- Oil (1 tsp)
- Asafoetida (hing) (pinch)
- MTR Haldi/Turmeric Powder (1 tsp)
- Black salt (kala namak) (1 tsp)
- MTR Dhaniya/Coriander Powder (1.2 tsp)
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add hing, Bhavnagari chillies, MTR Haldi Turmeric Powder, black salt and salt, and mix well.
- Cook on a low flame for 1–2 mins while stirring in between.
- Add MTR Dhaniya/Coriander Powder, mix well and cook on a low flame for another minute.
- Serve hot.
What are you craving for?
Maintained by: @The Digital Street