In the node detail page
- Duration: 5 minutes
- Serves: 2–4 people
Use fresh and plump chillies for best results. If you want smaller pieces, instead of slitting, you can cut the mirch into roundels.
- 1800 views
The spicy and yummy Gujarati stuffed green chilli recipe is also very popular as a travelling food.
- Bhavnagari chillies, slit vertically (1 cup)
- Oil (1 tsp)
- Asafoetida (hing) (pinch)
- MTR Haldi/Turmeric Powder (1 tsp)
- Black salt (kala namak) (1 tsp)
- MTR Dhaniya/Coriander Powder (1.2 tsp)
Maintained by: @The Digital Street