In the node detail page
- Duration: 10 minutes
- Serves: 2-4 people
Spice Level: Low
- 1064 views
As the name suggests, this curd and tomatoes concoction is available all through the highway dhabas and is served as a side dish to pulao. Easy to make, tamatar raita can come to your rescue if there are no other vegetables in the kitchen.
- Curd (dahi) (1 cup)
- Tomatoes, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
- Coriander leaves (hara dhania) (1 tbsp)
- Green chilli, finely chopped (1)
- Roasted cumin seeds powder (bhuna jeera powder) (1/2 tsp)
- Black Salt (As per taste)
- Take curd in a bowl and whisk till it turns smooth.
- Now, add all other ingredients and mix well.
- Serve the tomato raita immediately as a side dish with vegetable biryani or pulao.