In the node detail page
- Duration: 15 minutes
- Serves: 2-4 people
Spice Level: Zero
Ensure that you don’t burn the seviyan while roasting; otherwise the smell will spoil the broth.
- 2788 views
Seviyan is a sweet preparation made from roasted seviyan or vermicelli.
- Vermicelli (seviyan) (1 cup)
- Sugar (1/2 cup)
- Desi ghee (1 tbsp)
- Almonds (badam), slivered (1 tbsp)
- Heat ghee in a kadhai. Add seviyan and fry till they turn brown.
- Once seviyan are brown, add water and sugar. Stir the mixture well.
- Roast the seviyan on low flame till the water is absorbed and the seviyan are cooked well.
- Now, add almonds and stir slowly.
- Remove from flame and serve hot or cold.
Maintained by: @The Digital Street