In the node detail page
Papad Ki Churi
- Duration: 5 minutes
- Serves: 2–4 people
It is essential to prepare the churi just before you serve, as it can turn soggy. Spicy urad dal papadis are the ideal choice for this dish.
- 4017 views
Did you know that this famous Marwari snack is served with meals and not teatime? That’s true! Crushed papads are tossed in spices and ghee to give it a rich flavour and served as a side dish with lunch or dinner.
- Roasted papad, crushed (1 cup)
- Bikaneri bhujia (1/2 cup)
- Onion, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
- Coriander leaves (hara dhania), chopped (1 tbsp)
- MTR Lal Mirch Red Chilli Powder (1 tsp)
- Desi ghee (1 tbsp)
- Salt (to taste)
- Combine all ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Serve immediately.