In the node detail page
Neer Masala Mor
- Duration: 10 - 15 minutes
- Serves: 6-7 people
Spice Level: Medium
- 614 views
In peak summers, when the heat is really unbearable and you have no appetite for food, cold neer masala mor with mushy rice is a refreshing choice.
- Thick curds (2 cups)
- Water (neer) (8 cups)
- Cumin seeds (jeera) (1 tsp)
- Green chillies (hari mirch) (5-6)
- Curry leaves (kadipatta) (3-4)
- Coriander leaves (dhaniya) (½ cup)
- Beat the curds with a whisk to a smooth consistency, then add water to make it thin, as per taste.
- Now add in cumin seeds, curry leaves to a crusher and grind coarsely.
- Finally, add salt and mix the buttermilk (mor). Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
Maintained by: @The Digital Street