In the node detail page
Khajur Imli Ki Chutney
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Serves: 2-4 people
Spice Level: Low
A well-cooked Khajur Imli Ki Chutney can be refrigerated for up to 20 days. You can also use this chutney for making pani poori water. For that, you need to make it in a liquid form by adding a good amount of water.
- 1032 views
Khajur Imli Ki Chutney is the best chutney to serve with dahi vadas and chaat items. The inclusion of dates not only gives it a taste twist but also, adds to the health benefits. Could one ask for more?
- Dates (khajur), deseeded (2 cups)
- Tamarind (imli) (1/4 cup)
- Jaggery (gur), grated (1 cup)
- MTR Lal Mirch Red Chilli Powder (1 tsp)
- Asafoetida (hing) (a pinch)
- Salt (To Taste)
- Take the dates and remove all the seeds.
- In a pan, mix the dates with tamarind. Add jaggery, MTR Lal Mirch/Red Chilli Powder, hing and two cups of water.
- Simmer the contents for 20 minutes.
- Cool and strain the mixture.
- Khajur Ki Chutney is ready to use.